The Muma Case Review publishes discussion cases and technical notes to support those cases. We welcome submissions from any source, and will endeavor to ensure that they are processed expeditiously. Our goal is to achieve initial submission to publication in under two months.
To submit a case, there are five key steps:
- Use the case authoring template. When you begin writing the case, use the template by saving it to your own file name. Templates can be downloaded from MCR Case Templates and MCR Technical Note Templates.
- If you do not already have a free ISI Colleague account, sign up at http://www.informingscience.org/Account/SignUp
- Submit the case to the MCR peer review site at http://submit.mumacasereview.org
- For subsequent access and edits, go to http://www.informingscience.org/, sign in to your account, then access your user dashboard.
- Complete the revisions specified by your editor and reviewer and upload the final version to the peer review site (same link as 4)